Attendance and admission
- Only pre-registered Imbibe Live visitors who are badge holdersand exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Imbibe Live.
- Imbibe Live is a trade show and is only open to drinks professionals - you may be asked to prove your credentials at the door.
- No admittance to under 18s. Anyone attending Imbibe Live should carry photo-ID (e.g. passport, photo-ID driving licence), which the Organisers may ask to see to gain entry. Anyone wishing to bring anyone under the age of 18 should write to the Organisers in advance, no entry will be permitted onsite if this has not happened.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Imbibe Live.
- Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave Imbibe Live.
- Anyone attending Imbibe Live should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers. Admission to the show may be subject to a random bag search and ID check. For more details please read Service, Safety and Security at our Events.
- Press badges at Imbibe Live are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into Imbibe Live.
- Canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt Imbibe Live are prohibited.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Imbibe Live who does not comply with this policy, or anyone who they reasonably consider to be likely to break these rules, or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
- Everyone attending Imbibe Live is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements.
Photography and Recording
- Official Imbibe Live photographers/videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at Imbibe Live. Anyone attending Imbibe Live authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
- By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during Imbibe Live, visitors will be providing their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may contact them about their products or services.
- By choosing to attend any session at Imbibe Live, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details shared with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session.