Whether you're interested in wine, spirits, beer, cider, soft drinks or the full spectrum of drinks, if you source, buy or serve drinks within the drinks industry, Imbibe Live is the must-attend show for you.
This year's programme has been curated by leading industry figures and ambassadors across each drinks category, as well as Imbibe Magazine's award-winning team. The result is an unmissable event for anyone who wants to improve their drinks IQ, business acumen and service skills.
Reasons to attend
- Pick up hundreds of new drinks and product ideas that will excite your customers
- Tap into the latest drinks trends and new products
- Listen to thought-provoking talks from leading drinks experts
- Find out new ways to increase profits from drinks sales through business-focussed seminars
- Experience rare tastings across all categories
- Get bespoke advice from the Imbibe team such as drinks list assessment
- Network with peers and industry players from all the different drinks sectors
- Be inspired by Imbibe's creative out-of-the-box thinking
- Discover a wide range of other products from associated sectors such as snacks, glassware and equipment
Who should visit?
Imbibe Live is designed for wine, beer and spirits buyers, F&B Managers, owners, proprietors, general managers, landlords, restaurant managers, bar managers, bartenders, mixologists, wine waiters and sommeliers.
Imbibe Live will actively help drinks staff in the following types of establishment build on their skills and make a positive contribution to their business: restaurants, bars, gastropubs, caterers, hotels, independent retailers, multi-managed retailers, members clubs, nightclubs, premium pubs, private clubs, private sports clubs and specialist drinks shops.