Why visit Imbibe Live?
If you source, buy or serve drinks within the licensed on-trade, and are keen to improve your drinks knowledge and offering, Imbibe Live is the must-attend show for you.
Who should visit?
Imbibe Live is designed for wine, beer and spirits buyers, F&B Managers, soft drinks buyers, owners, proprietors, general managers, landlords, restaurant managers, bar managers, bartenders, mixologists, wine waiters and sommeliers.
Imbibe Live will actively help drinks staff in the following types of establishment build on their skills and make a positive contribution to their business: restaurants, bars, gastropubs, caterers, hotels, independent retailers, members clubs, nightclubs, premium pubs, private clubs, private sports clubs and specialist drinks shops.
Reasons to attend
- Pick up hundreds of new drinks ideas
- Tap into the latest trends & products
- Experience rare tastings across all categories
- Network with peers & industry players
- Have your list assessed by drinks experts
- Listen to business-focussed seminars
This ground-breaking exhibition is the only UK show to focus on the full spectrum of drinks served by most establishments including wine, spirits, beer, soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, purees, fortifieds, mixers and syrups. In addition you will find a wide range of other products from associated sectors such as snacks, glassware and equipment.
Other benefits of visiting include:
- Find out new ways to increase profits from drinks sales
- Taste and learn about new products that will excite your customers
- Pick up hundreds of practical ideas that are easy to implement
- Listen to thought-provoking talks from leading drinks experts
- Network with peers and industry players from all the different drinks sectors
- Be inspired by Imbibe's creative out-of-the-box thinking
- The right environment to learn, connect & make decisions
- Take part in tastings covered by Imbibe Magazine
- Get bespoke advice from the Imbibe team.