- Only pre-registered Imbibe Live visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Imbibe Live.
- Imbibe Live is a trade show and is only open to on-trade drinks professionals - you may be asked to prove your credentials at the door.
- No admittance to under 18's. Anyone attending Imbibe Live should carry photo-ID (e.g. passport, photo-ID driving licence), which the organisers may ask to see to gain entry.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Imbibe Live.
- Anyone obtaining an Imbibe Live visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Imbibe Live.
- Anyone attending Imbibe Live should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers.
Admission to the show may be subject to a random bag search and ID check. For more details please read Service, Safety and Security at our Events.
- Canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt Imbibe Live are prohibited.
- Official Imbibe Live photographers/videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at Imbibe Live. Anyone attending Imbibe Live consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing Imbibe Live in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Imbibe Live who does not comply with this policy, or anyone who they reasonably consider to be likely to break these rules, or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
- Everyone attending Imbibe Live is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements - view here.