The complete Imbibe Live programme has been revealed
Drum roll please... Imbibe Live’s incredible programme of masterclasses, tastings, seminars and competitions has been revealed for all to see!
Imbibe Live 2016 will showcase the most innovative, exciting and informative features the UK drinks industry has ever seen, with a line-up of some of the biggest names from around the globe.
Some sure-fire highlights for 2016 include:
• Marc Álvarez, head bartender for elBarri Adrià, presents a selection of cocktails he created for Albert Adrià’s restaurants.
• Jérôme Jacoillot, winemaker at Krug hosts a technical masterclass of the prestige champagne.
• Luke Whearty & Aki Nishikura, from the legendary Operation Dagger in Singapore, on what it takes to open some of the world’s most thought-provoking venues.
• Warren Geraghty, founding partner of the Galvin HOP pub group will reveal what makes beer such a versatile food partner.
• Biodynamics with Gut Oggau: Eduard & Stephanie Tscheppe-Eselböck explain their sustainable approach to Austria’s most sought-after wines.
Our most exciting programme to date has been created in collaboration with Imbibe Live’s ambassadors: Alex Kratena (spirits ambassador), Laure Patry (wine ambassador) and Mark Dorber (beer & cider ambassador).
See the full programme here and find out more about Imbibe Live’s expert speakers